All items marked “liquidation” are not exchangeable or refundable.
All returns and refunds must be made within 30 days and must be authorized by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 819 728-2289. Items must be in their original packaging and in perfect condition for resale. Shipping, handling and special order costs are not refundable and are the responsibility of the customer. All products that will be returned to us without our authorization to return will be automatically redirected to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Shipments that aren’t claimed will be returned to our store by the carrier. We will proceed with the refund and a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
Automobile Paquin cannot accept any merchandise return if the following conditions are not met:
- All returns must be authorized by email or phone.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Special orders, DVDs, electronic parts, hoods, underwear and helmets are not accepted.
- All products that have been damaged, for which the original packaging has been damaged, will not be refunded or exchanged. Products whose packaging has been damaged during the return will not be refunded or exchanged.
- All returns must have the original invoice and delivery slip.
- Refunds may be made by credit card, or by transfer to the bank account that was initially used to pay for the product, within a maximum of 30 days.
- Automobile Paquin reserves the right to determine whether, in good faith, all of these conditions are met. Upon receipt of the returned product by the customer, Automobile Paquin will send, by email, a confirmation of receipt of the returned product.
In-store Return and Exchange
Please go to the cash desk at the store and make sure you have your original invoice in your possession. The refund will be made using the same payment method used in your transaction.
Return by Mail
All returns must be authorized by Automobile Paquin by phone at 819 728-2289 or by email (email@example.com). All products returned without return authorization will be automatically sent back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Automobile Paquin is not responsible for lost, misdirected, underpaid, illegible and/or damaged envelopes or packages.
All shipping costs, including those incurred for return and exchange costs are non-refundable. Once the package is received at our store, please allow approximately 15 days for your refund to be processed.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise that has already been worn is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to try on your boots and helmets indoors before making your first trip outdoors.
- Parts and accessories already installed on a vehicle cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise showing signs of use (smell, hair, etc.) will not be refunded.
Instructions for Helmets and Clothing
- Garments must be returned in their original packaging with original labels. The plastic bag protects the item in the box, so it must also be returned with the product.
- Helmets must be returned in the original box with all documentation, labels and accessories sent.